- There's snow! We didn't get it in time for Christmas, but we're got a bit now. I love snow :D
- My friend Kristi was visiting her father in the northern suburbs, so I met her downtown this week. We pretty much just went up Michigan Ave and down State St, going in bookstores and clothing stores, especially ones that are ridiculously expensive (i.e. Burberry and places with designer dresses) because it's kind of fun to look at clothes I'll never be able to afford. Our friend Ben was supposed to come up from Bloomington-Normal, but the bus tickets were too expensive. We're hoping to all three get together in the spring.
- I saw Skyfall yesterday. It was super fun. The action was great and I felt connected to the characters, mostly I think because M was in it so much and I really like M. Seriously, though, go see it. There's a Komodo dragon and several big explosions. Also lots of shirtless Daniel Craig, if that's your thing.
- I'm going to Prague from the 31st to the 8th! Kelly and I are going to do all the touristy things, also "all the Jewish things" (her words), and I'm going to take loads of pictures. Also I get to fly in a 747. Eeeeee!
- Once I get back, I'm going to start taking Organic Chemistry at the community college. It's going to be hard, probably, in part because I don't remember that much of gen chemistry. I'm going to have to go over my old notebooks, I guess...
Current Music: Demons | Imagine Dragons